In September 2016 Olivier launched The Dualarity (www.thedualarity.com), a business and a book, on how to take the pain out of your personal and business transformation, leaving you with a regained sense of spark.
After 22 years working in the senior international ranks at one of the world’s most successful technology companies called Microsoft, he has a unique perspective on the intersection of innovation, transformation and human behavior.
An international public speaker, trend sensemaker, executive whisperer, sparkle builder and author, Olivier is a thought leader on personal and business transformation, innovation and on the impact of the changes around us on our society and industry.
Olivier is an active innovative investor in 9.5 Magnitude Ventures, a ground-breaking pre-seed fund, connecting Innovating Corporations through the launch of Tailor-made start-ups and this to address the customer of tomorrow.
Longer Speaker Profile
Strategic thinking, transformation and execution are Olivier Van Duüren’s base, which he builds on with a focus on people, change management and inspirational leadership.
Forward thinker and visionary, Olivier van Duüren, shares his vision for a world where humanity and technology harmonise and synthesise a new way of being and doing. He combined these insights into his new book so that you, your organization and your customers can start to prepare and sparkle for the transformational times ahead.
During 22 years at Microsoft, Olivier has held several senior level global and regional positions spanning sales, operations, marketing, business development, innovation and strategy across consumer, online, retail, advertising, publishing and enterprise (B2C-B2B). He started at Microsoft in 1994 working out of the Benelux to global travelling out of Paris, London, Seattle and New York. He is a member of the UK based global speakersassociates, speakersbase, A-speakers and Key Persons of Influence (KPI).
In September 2016, he founded The Dualarity and wrote the book to help business leaders to find the sparkle in their personal and business transformation. After working at one of the world’s most successful technology company, he gained a unique perspective on innovation, transformation and human performance. He combined these insights in the book The Dualarity: tap into the Energy of Your Personal and Business Transformation so that you, your organization and your customers can start to prepare for the transformational times ahead.
Working with global and local organisations from startups, medium to large organisations like Deloitte, The European Digital Transformation Conference Board, Bundle, Ministry of Finance, AIESEC, Microsoft, Vlerick, Dassault Systems, Global PSA, ERA, Artexis, Indaver, VBA, Telenet, VRT, CIOnet, CioForum, KPI UK, Interel, UBA, Bloovi, DES Madrid and Brewery of Ideas.
Publishes weekly blogs on his own social platforms and on local and international platforms like www.Bloovi.be, www.digeratimag.com , www.a-speakers.com, www.speakersassociates.com , www.speakersbase.comm, https://datafloq.com/ and #DES2017.
Olivier is a fan of the Belgian character Tintin, who personifies his values: a positive adventurer and reporter who conquers the world with never failing vitality. He recovers from difficult situations, he finds solutions, and he’s always learning. Even if Tintin gets injured, he bounces back to health; if scared, he acts. For Tintin, as for Olivier, the reward is the journey itself.
What to expect
- Public speaking on
- The Dualarity (the full story). Find the Sparkle in your Personal and Business Transformation
- The Age of Transformation – The Supply & Demand Trends (Consumer Digital, Demographics, Socio-Economic) and Impact on our Society, Industry & the Future of work
- The Future of Work – How does the future of work look like? What type of jobs will be hot or not? How to prepare and be ready? What future skills do we need? Education and learnability?
- Building Sparkling Future-Proof organizations – what does it mean for your business
- Transformational Leadership and Cultural Attributes – How to Perform while you Transform
- To succeed in Digital Transformation, you need to put the Customer at the Heart, People as the Soul and Digital as the Oxygen aligned to your company’s Purpose (why) and Aspiration (what)
- What can we learn from Lego, Coldplay, Nespresso, Microsoft, Tesla, Spotify, Canada, General Electric, Walmart and Schibsted?
- Welcome to 2035
- Selling & Telling Your Story – Shoot for the Heart, Capture the Mind and End with a Smile
- The Microsoft Story – my journey and learning of 22 years @ the company
- Strategic advice, coaching and workshops
- Trend sensemaking Society, Industry and Digital
- Authoring – first book “The Dualarity, Tap into the Energy of Your Personal and Business Transformation”
- Scope: International
Go to LinkedIn for full details.
The Dualarity Customers.