In September 2016 Olivier Van Duüren launched The Dualarity (www.thedualarity.com), a business and a book, on how to take the pain out of your personal and business transformation, leaving you with a regained sense of spark. After 22 years working in the senior international executive ranks at one of the world’s most successful technology companies called Microsoft, he has a unique perspective on the intersection of innovation, transformation and human behavior in the B2B and B2C space.
Olivier has held several senior-level global and regional positions at Microsoft spanning sales, operations, marketing, business development, change management, innovation, and strategy across consumer, online, retail, advertising, publishing and enterprise crossing all industries (B2C-B2B). He started at Microsoft in 1994 working out of the Benelux to global traveling out of Paris, London, Seattle and New York.
Olivier is a professor at the Zigurat Business School for Technology and Innovation, guest lecturer at different Business Schools and a member of the Professional Speaker Association and Key Persons of Influence UK (KPI).
He is an active founding investor in 9.5 Ventures (https://ninepointfive.vc/) building tailor-made startups for Corporates. He sits in the board of multiple startups and scaleups.
As part of The Dualarity Jixso partnership, he helps organisations to envision and visualise a future proof strategy and culture, ready for the digital age (www.jixso.xom). Olivier gives advice on how to find a balance between performing and transforming
An international public speaker, trend sensemaker, executive whisperer, startup builder, transformer, innovator, active investor and author, Olivier is a thought leader on personal and business transformation, innovation and on the impact of the changes around us on our society and industry.
What to expect
- Public speaking on
- The Dualarity (the full story). Find the Sparkle in your Personal and Business Transformation
- See what’s happening on the Outside: The Supply & Demand macro-Trends Digital, Consumer, Demographics, Socio-Economic, IR4.0, the Green planet. Its Impact on Society, Industry and The Future of Work
- Understand how to Respond – Personal and Business transformation: A. Succeed in ‘Digital’ Transformation: Customer at the Heart, People as the Soul and Digital as the Oxygen. All aligned to your company’s purpose, ambitions and Culture. B. Stay young, hit re-fresh and re-imagine your business strategy and culture to iterate, Innovate or Disrupt. Build an innovation strategy and culture to iterate, innovate or disrupt? How can you balance operational excellence and innovation excellence? What can you learn from others like Spotify, Google, Amazon, ING, Scandinavia, European Scaleups? C. Future Proof your culture, organization, leadership and people. Understand the core Principles and strategies to Transform while Performing. What can you learn from Startups and Incumbents?
- Selling & Telling Your Story, shoot for the Heart, capture the Mind and end with a Smile. Communicating your ideas is the currency of today to evolve your personal and business brand.
- The Microsoft Story
- Executive Whispering – strategic advice, coaching
- Trend sensemaking Society, Industry and Digital
- Future Proof Visual Strategic Power Workshops
- Authoring – book “The Dualarity, Find a balance between Performing and Transforming”
- Scope: International
Go to LinkedIn for full details.
The Dualarity Customers.